When you walk through the door of our office, the first thing that you will notice is the people. You will be greeted with a friendly smile and a genuinely warm welcome. The next thing you will notice is that the furnishings and decor are equally inviting, which makes for a serene and comfortable atmosphere. We believe that dental care should be a pleasant experience that leaves you wanting to smile.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- You will be greeted by the same warm and personable staff year after year. Dr. Wood’s credo is “One doctor – one patient.” He can give 100 percent of his undivided attention to one patient at a time. If you want truly personal dental care, come see us. Our years of experience and training are also key to our success. Education is critical, but the wisdom of experience cannot be learned. Dr. Wood has both extensive education and experience.
- Our exceptional cosmetic results speak for themselves. Many dentists offer services such as veneers, porcelain crowns, and teeth whitening. However, very few can deliver truly stunning results. Dr. Wood is among the premier artisans of dentistry.
- Bio-compatible materials are always used when performing services for our patients. Your health is always our top priority. We use safe, natural looking, and healthy dental materials.
- Additionally, your oral health encompasses more than just cavity prevention and teeth cleanings. We offer periodontal therapy, sleep apnea treatment, TMD (TMJ dysfunction) treatment, and more.
- Our emergency service is here when you need us! Just call (210) 558-3133, or (210) 844-4453 for after-hours emergencies.
- We also know that dentistry is evolving rapidly, so we stay at the forefront of the latest developments. Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including digital X-ray equipment, a porcelain oven, an intra-oral camera, and other advanced technology so we can deliver modern care with maximum comfort and convenience.
To schedule your appointment, please contact us today so we can begin to help you!